I am here to share my experience with how to make a tooth fairy box with polymer clay.
Last night, my big daughter changed her canine teeth. I remember I had seen how to make a baby tooth fairy box on TV. Why not make a baby tooth box for my child ? I am asking myself.
Just Do it. It took about 2 hours, and finally it was done. Below are the final work , isn‘t it cute ?
The Process of making a tooth fairy box.
Step1: Material Preparation.
- Some Clay and paper cards
- a candy box
Step 2: Making Process
- Cut a round shape of cards with scissors according the candy box shape
- Fold twice with the cards like below images
- Use the pen to mark the tooth places[hole] and Cut it
I think you need around 20 holes for all deciduous/ milk tooth places, so i cut 20 holes.
After that, we get a card with 20 holes suitable with candy box
shape the clay you like (i use purple one ) to spread it in the candy box
- Use the pen to make the hole in the flat clay
- paiting the paper cards
- Drawing the tooth records cards
It is not easy to drawing the teeth chart, I drew three times before I succeeded!
And my daughter said its ugly. LoL.
- Put the lost tooth in their new house(tooth fairy box)
A joint photo with my artwork. she is so happy.
Hurry up and try it by yourself.